I’m head over heels for flowy dress like pants such as this one. I have always been a pants person because I like the freedom of movement. I also like the femininity offered by skirts and dresses. The best is when the two are combined generating a skirt look-alike yet still functioning as a pair of shorts. I feel that a unique pieces like this can only be found through thrifting and in off-price retail stores, which are 2 places I frequent because there is so much to choose from as opposed to regular clothing stores where they only have a limited amount of styles. I like items that are not too expensive and unique at the same time, something that I know I wouldn’t see another person wearing on the street. I do want to offer some style tips today inspired by this outfit, here we go:
- When matching pieces with colorful patterns: Identify the less obvious color on the pattern and pair with a monochromatic piece of that same color.
- High-waisted flowy skirt pants will accentuate the waist line and make the bottom half of the body look longer.
- When in doubt, white heels!
- Blue looks awesome with pink! Just look at Spring cherry blossoms under the azure blue sky.
- Sleeveless turtle necks make things look more sophisticated! It’s flattering on people with broader shoulders and longer necks.
Where I got stuff:
Bag: Michael Kors
Heels: Oak + Fort
Thanks for checking out my blog!